Player Member - What’s Included:
- Player Insurance via JLT
- All games for the entire season: 2Day, 1Day, T20 and preseason games both home and away
- Cricket balls and match day equipment for all formats
- Umpires for all games
- Access to 5x fully accredited Coaches (Ras, Ryan, Greg, Dan & Matt)
- Opportunity to train 2 nights a week under lights with the facility available on request. All coaches, captains and staff have keys and can provide access.
- All training equipment, side arms, training balls, stumps, markers, etc.
- Access to the best turf wickets and facilities within the comp.
- Includes one ticket to the Tigers Awards Night including a full smorgasbord dinner
- Player discount to all canteen purchases (new for 2018-19 season)
- Discounts to sponsors products & services
- Redlands Tigers Membership and voting rights
- Redlands Sporting Club Membership
- All pricing is GST inclusive
Where do the fees go?
For the 2017-18 season players fee accounted for around 30% of total income with the balance coming from sponsorship, fundraising, canteen, ground hire and grants. Players fees are always applied directly to player costs which are then subsidized from other sources.
|Ground & Wicket Prep
|Facility Maintenance & Electricity
|Insurances & Admin